· By Anabela Ferreira
Recipe: Halloween White Chocolate Ghosts
Have a Scary and Delicious Halloween!
Check out the full recipe that will scare everyone around, yet they will all ask for more.
Serves: 10 chocolate lollipops
Preparation + Cooking time: 60 min
120 g white chocolate
1 sachet Yogoody 123YOG Protein (Vanilla flavour)
Mini dark chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the white chocolate in a bowl and place it over a saucepan of barely simmering water. Stir it with a spatula until it melts. Remove the bowl from heat, add yogoody, and stir the chocolate until smooth.
- Make ghosts: take a tablespoon of chocolate and place it on the baking sheet, then swipe down to get a ghost-like shape. Take a skewer, dip it in the chocolate then place it on the ghost, gently roll it in. Continue with the rest of the chocolate.
- Carefully place 2 mini chocolate chip “eyes”.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Peel the lollipops off the baking sheet and serve.