· By Anabela Ferreira
Recipe: Banana Protein Pancakes
Not sure what you want to have for breakfast? Try out Giusy's quick and easy Yogoody pancakes!
Serves: 4 pancakes (2 portions)
Preparation + Cooking time: 10 min
1 sachet 123YOG (Protein Banana flavour)
100 g egg whites
2 tablespoons flour of choice (we used almond flour)
1 tablespoon of baking powder
20 g of cocoa powder (optional)
a bunch of crushed almonds or hazelnuts (optional)
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Add the sachet of Yogoody Protein Banana to the beaten egg whites and mix.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of flour to the mixture and the baking powder.
- Mix well until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Heat a non-stick saucepan.
- Take the mixture with the spoon and even form circles in the saucepan.
When bubbles form on the surface of the pancake, turn it over. Once it's ready, garnish with cocoa powder and crushed almonds or hazelnuts.
Notes: You can use fresh fruits for garnishing, like blueberries or strawberries.
Recipe created by Giusy Cisale (IG: @la_cisale)
Video of recipe preparation here